xSellco is an ambitious high-growth software company that seeks to enhance sales and simplify transaction support for e-commerce businesses across the globe.
We are expanding our team in Dublin and looking for driven team players who want to directly contribute to our culture and success.
Our company culture doesn’t support the notion of hierarchy…everyone’s contribution is critical & we are all held accountable. We’re looking for a Chief Operations Officer with a hands-on startup/scale up mentality and a desire to dedicate themselves to creating and maintaining the absolute best. Is this you...?
Who you are:
We are seeking a self-directed, metric driven, operational leader experienced in SaaS software that has proven experience bringing high quality products to market. Prior exposure in fast moving software organisations that have executed successful commercial exits are a big plus. The role will be responsible to develop and deploy strategies for scaling the operations facing significant growth over the next three years.
What you will do:
- Participating in the Leadership team and as a member of the Board you will identify gaps and opportunities for improvement and propose innovative business solutions to develop the operating model and to maximise the client experience.
- In addition, you must have the ability to provide leadership, vision and direction. This person will possess a balanced approach in evaluating and improving systems, processes and resources as they pertain to the operations.
- Day to day leadership and management of operations across xSellco.
- Driving execution of strategic plans and objectives; ensuring KPIs and functional resources are in place and aligned, processes and controls are optimal and reporting mechanisms are providing appropriate visibility.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and people designed to scale the rapid growth objectives of the organisation.
- Providing executive leadership for financial modelling, forecasting and analysis, ensuring financial insights are used to make better decisions about formulating and executing strategy.
- Controlling budget, investment and driving appropriate operational efficiencies across the business.
- Leading cross-functional strategic initiatives.
- Commercial contract negotiation, shaping and execution.
You will bring:
- A minimum of 10 - 15 years of relevant work experience in software leadership along with a bachelors' degree in computer science, business or an engineering discipline.
- A strong operational background
- A creative visionary who understands the big picture and can innovate programs and processes that capture the true potential and opportunities that may exist
- Good process experience/judgement and the ability to recognise key problems before they become major issues. Capable of recognising opportunities that translate to bottom line improvement.
- Experience in working with boards both private and institutional investors.
- Significant expertise in a SaaS environment
- Experience in scaling a software organisation