xSellco is an ambitious high-growth software company that seeks to enhance sales and simplify transaction support for e-commerce businesses across the globe.
We are expanding our team in Dublin and looking for driven team players who want to directly contribute to our culture and success.
Our company culture doesn’t support the notion of hierarchy…everyone’s contribution is critical & we are all held accountable to contribute. We’re looking for a Chief Revenue Officer with a hands-on startup/scale up mentality and a desire to dedicate themselves to creating and maintaining the absolute best. Is this you...?
Who you are:
You will be xSellco’s commercial lead for sales, strategic partnerships and marketing. You have inspired marketing and sales teams through clear leadership. You have proven experience of leveraging your expertise as a commercial strategist and knowledge of the digital buyer’s journey to champion the use of modern online customer acquisition techniques. We are looking for demonstrable success in driving growth of a product that is industry disrupting through innovative sales and data-driven marketing activity for a B2B SaaS organization. Track record of generating ROI and delivering top line results, is a must. Reporting directly to the CEO and Founder of this Indigenous Irish start-up you will ensure our commercial activities contribute to the long-term success of the company.
What you will do:
- Work with our CEO on all aspects of commercial planning, business development, and marketing strategy
- Evaluate the existing commercial structure to ensure resources are deployed in a manner that optimizes effectiveness
- Develop and drive sales strategy and sales achievement of budgeted targets through new customer acquisition and customer success to position for significant future growth
- Work closely with marketing team to development a global strategic marketing plan including objectives and strategy for targeted markets
- Create, innovate and protect xSellco’s end-to-end customer experience across all touch points
- Identify KPIs and business metrics with regard to revenues, profitability and market share and establish strong planning & reporting processes
- Utilize strong business analytics and data to optimize performance
- Collaborate with agencies and vendor partners.
We Value a CRO Who Has:
- 10 years plus experience building commercial (sales & customer success) teams and strategy ideally in a SaaS product company
- Previously worked as a Chief Commercial Officer, Chief Revenue Officer or Chief Customer Officer
- Demonstrable experience of executing plans with commercial impact
- Proven success leading the brand messaging & positioning of SaaS products
- Demonstrated track record delivering revenue against sales plan
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools, and ability to understand customer requirements
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Up to date with latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Demonstrable history of data-driven decision-making
- Executive-level relationship management: negotiation, influence, consensus building
- Enthusiastic, inspirational leadership with excellent communication