xSellco is an ambitious high-growth software company that seeks to enhance sales and simplify transaction support for e-commerce businesses across the globe.
We are expanding our team in Dublin and looking for driven team players who want to directly contribute to our culture and success.
Our company culture doesn’t support the notion of hierarchy… everyone’s contribution is critical & we are all held accountable to contribute. We’re looking for a Customer Success Onboarding Consultant with a hands-on startup/scale up mentality and a desire to dedicate themselves to creating and maintaining the absolute best. Is this you...?
The role will include:
- Creating an exceptional experience for our customers across all lines of product
- Nurture warm, inbound leads, who have expressed intent in using xSellco products
- Demonstrate value leveraging xSellco products and convert trials to paying customers
- Owning the customer onboarding experience from sign up through the first 60 days
- Deliver scalable product training through live webinars, in a 1:many capacity
- Build appropriate and relevant knowledge base articles to ensure customers have access to the most relevant and appropriate learning materials
- Optimise service delivery to the health of your portfolio of customers
- Forecast potential churn during the first 60 days
- Conduct an internal handover of ‘graduated’ customers to the Customer Success Manager post 60 days
- Record all customer engagements and outreach in our system of record to ensure a smooth internal handover process
- Help xSellco to achieve it’s business goals by ensuring you reach soft and hard KPIs as defined and measured by the business
- Directly contribute to revenue and impact to the business - this is an opportunity to shape our growth and future
- Ideally account management or sales experience in a B2B capacity
- 1+ years’ customer facing experience with a technology or SAAS company, preferably in a Customer Success role
- English native level fluency is required. Second European language would be an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- A self-starter with a track record of managing a large portfolio of customers and creating meaningful scalable and successful ways to help customers be successful leveraging SAAS technologies
- Positivity with a can-do attitude
- The highest level of integrity