xSellco is an ambitious high-growth software company that seeks to enhance sales and simplify transaction support for e-commerce businesses across the globe.
We are expanding our team in Dublin and looking for driven team players who want to directly contribute to our culture and success.
We’re looking for a remarkable product expert to join our growing marketing team.
Working directly with our Marketing team, CEO and CTO, the Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for competitive analysis, developing product positioning and helping determine the right Go-to-Market strategy for xSellco.
- build our Go-to Market frameworks and tools in alignment with business priorities and roll out product launches, both internally and externally.
- contribute to creating user desire and consideration across all steps of the buyer journey.
- support Market Research, drive insights and manage the creation and localization of our scalable marketing assets, best practices, toolkits playbooks, scalable execution, and channel marketing.
- know the customer and know the product. Your job is to perfectly connect the two and demonstrate how xSellco’s products can get sellers back to selling, empowering them with tools to solve their problems quickly.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Work closely with the product team, content team and partner team to ensure that new product launches run smoothly and drive growth for the business
- Drive qualitative and quantitative research to better understand our customers and competitors, and develop clear recommendations based on that research
- Develop a strong product narrative around xSellco’s core products to build use cases and audience segments
- Take our products to market, working closely with our content and demand generation team to drive demand and additional MRR
- Translate insights from research and data into marketing messaging and differentiated content that improves awareness of and engagement with our products and features
- Find opportunities to scale experiment results to drive more effective growth-related initiatives across the team and organization
What skills do I need?
- 4+ years in product marketing
- Strong analytical ability; able to interpret data, distill into actionable insights, and develop practical recommendations
- Experience crafting quality customer-facing content, with an understanding of the phases of the customer lifecycle
- Prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Experience working cross-functionally with product, design, content, engineering, acquisition marketing, and sales
- Experience working in technology, start-ups or ecommerce
Attention to detail is paramount
- Ability to work accurately and at pace
- Derive your own KPIs from your projects to report project health
- Be able to analyse and predict market trends