XSellco, the software company that builds innovative solutions to allow eCommerce businesses of all sizes to fulfil their potential is looking for a UI Designer to join our expanding Marketing team.
- Take a user-centered approach to design working closely with cross-functional teams such as IT, Onboarding, Sales, Product Marketing and Senior Management
- Responsible for researching, designing, and prototyping new user experiences based on product requirements
- Deliverables include wireframes, design mockups, visual assets and documentation for use across multiple teams
- Build upon our existing brand to deliver beautiful and functional designs
- Candidates should possess exceptional visual, user interface, and interaction design skills, as well as user-centered design principles
- Developing and creating the visual message from initial concept to final artwork
- Preparing visuals and artwork for all events and conventions.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2-3 years experience working as a UI Designer in a fast paced environment
- Candidate should be self-motivated, proactive, able to work independently, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
- Previous experience designing web based applications
- Experience designing interfaces for desktops, tablets and phones
- Hands-on experience of creating wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Experience in implementing and updating UI style guide and pattern library
- Familiarity with CMS and Blog systems such as Joomla and Wordpress
- Strong design skills (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch)
- Strong understanding of digital marketing design best practices
- Strong attention to detail with proven experience working to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Prior experience working within a technical environment is preferable.